Reading & Journaling.
As I’m preparing to launch my blog again later this year, I’ve been ramping up my reading & journaling efforts to support the process. (If you’re interested, join my 2018 blog waiting list here.)
While reading, I have a habit of keeping a bullet journal where I write down the best discoveries I make. I’ve found it to be a great way to organize thoughts around any given subject. Give it a try if you haven’t!
From the book reading list:
- Machine, Platform, Crowd by Andrew McAfee and Erik Brynjolfsson - Amazon
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution by Klaus Schwab - Amazon
- My World Is My Bond: The Autobiography by Roger Moore - Amazon
- China’s Disruptors: How Alibaba, Xiaomi, Tencent, and Other Companies are Changing the Rules of Business by Edward Tse - Amazon
Regular reads from the blogosphere:
- Indie Hackers - Online Business, Side Projects - indiehackers.com
- Paul Jarvis - Solopreneurship, Freelancing - pjrvs.com/articles
- Justin Jackson - SaaS, Growth, Marketing - justinjackson.ca/blog
- Corbett Barr - Lifestyle Business, Independent Entrepreneurship - corbettbarr.com
- Tobias VanSchneider - Design, Productivity - vanschneider.com/blog
- Baremetrics blog - Startups, Growth - baremetrics.com/blog
- Buffer Open blog - Productivity, Work Culture - open.buffer.com
- Our World in Data - Ongoing history of human civilization - ourworldindata.org
Last updated: September 7, 2017.